This simple and quick beef recipe will definitely make you serve a decent meal in the table right before lunch or dinner time. Imagine being able to prepare a great tasting dish with minimal time and effort; this gives you more time to do other things while ensuring that lunch or dinner has been taken care of.
Beef tenderloin/Beef sirloin
1 Pound, thinly sliced
2 Cup (32 tbs), cleaned
Ground black pepper
1. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
3. Sauté garlic, ginger, and chili.
4. Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and set aside.
5. Using the same wok with remaining oil, stir-fry the marinated beef for 5 to 6 minutes or until the color turns brown.
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of meat and greens. It’s really amazing to see that the chef has narrated in a mix of Filipino and English languages that makes it easy for everyone to understand.