Stir-Fried Squid Dish
|For hot paste|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper flakes||3 Tablespoon|
|For stir fry|
|Green chilli pepper||1 Large|
|Green onions||12 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the tentacles off the squid and remove the squid's intestines.
2. Wash and drain the squid and peel off the skin.
3. Cut the squid in about ½ inch strips and place them in a bowl.
4. Cut a carrot diagonally in thin slices.
5. Slice the onion and cut the green onion in about 1 ½ to 2 inch pieces.
6. Slice the green chili pepper diagonally.
7. Smash and chop the garlic cloves.
8. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, soy sauce, hot pepper flakes, and sugar.
9. In a pan or wok over high heat and put olive oil and allow to heat.
10. Add in the carrots and onions, and stir to mix.
11. Add in green onions, and chili pepper, stir fry for about 2 minutes
12. Drop in the squid and the hot paste and stir fry for a few minutes.
13. Drizzle with sesame oil and stir to mix.
14. Serve the Stir –fried Squid hot with rice.