1. Chop the green onions and set it aside.
2. Shred the carrots and cut the steamed pork into thick strips.
3. In a large mixing bowl pour water, add the banh xeo mix and milk whisk well.
4. Add the green onions and whisk well.
5. In a large pan pour oil and add the bacon, ground pork, salt, garlic powder and ground pepper, cook them until done and once done transfer it in a bowl and let it cool for 10 minutes.
6. In another pan over medium heat, pour oil, spread it evenly, pour a ladle full of the pancake mixture, and spread it evenly in the whole pan.
7. Let it cook for 10 second and then add the meat mixture; add the steamed pork, bean sprout and carrots.
8. Fold the egg pancake into half and cook it for 20 seconds on each side or until brown.
9. Once done garnish with parsley.
10. Serve the egg pancakes with sweet and sour sauce on the side.