|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Cooking oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|For the mixture|
|Imitation crab meat||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Green onion stalks||1 Medium, chop|
|Thai spur chilies||2 Small, chop (Optional)|
|Walnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), mince (Optional)|
1. Finely chop the green onions and Thai spur chilly.
2. Shred the crab meat and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
4. Preheat a wok with oil, and set the oil temperature to 320-340 degrees.
5. In a large mixing bowl combine the crab meat, green onion, Thai chili, cream cheese and black pepper.
6. Take the wanton wrapper, place 1 tablespoon of the filling, and brush the four edges with egg.
7. Wrap them first in a triangular shape and then brush egg on the two longer edges and bring the closer and seal the ends together.
8. Once the crab rangoons is ready, fry them in the hot oil for 8-10 minutes, keep flipping them over until they are golden brown.
9. Once done remove and drain the excess oil.
10. Serve the Crab Rangoons along with sweet and sour sauce.
Calories 1123 Calories from Fat 986
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g171.7%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g95.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.3 mg17.4%
Sodium 808.4 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 0.87%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet