The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
The traditional and authentic Lard Nah recipe video to a complete and delicious meal. A simple and easy way to combine delicious noodles, chicken and vegetables. Enjoy a mouthwatering meal that is both tasty and nutritious.
Black soy sauce
2 Pound, cut into bite size pieces
14 Ounce (1 can)
Yellow bean sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1. Cut the rice noodle into 1” X 3” strips and cut the ends off and separate them.
2. Cut the Chinese broccoli in bite size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the chicken.
4. In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water and set aside.
5. In a wok on high heat, heat oil and add noodles and soy sauce to stir fry for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously until the noodles turn brown and tender, set aside.
6. Place another wok on high heat. Heat together chicken broth, sugar and msg, if using and bring to boil.
7. Once the broth boils, add yellow bean sauce, chicken, Chinese broccoli, baby corn and oyster sauce. Stir well to mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Add in the cornstarch mixture and stir until the sauce thickens.
9. Spoon the chicken soup hot over the bed of noodles and serve hot.
Are you looking for a classic chicken and noodles recipe? The chef here has shared a traditional Thai lard nah recipe that is a complete and delicious meal. A wonderful way for an easy combo with delicious noodles, chicken and plenty of fresh vegetables. Enjoy this amazing meal for lunch or dinner.