If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
How to Make Lard Nah
|Rice noodles||16 Ounce|
|Black soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese broccoli||2 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Boneless chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Baby corn||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Yellow bean sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Msg powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1. Cut the rice noodle into 1” X 3” strips and cut the ends off and separate them.
2. Cut the Chinese broccoli in bite size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the chicken.
4. In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water and set aside.
5. In a wok on high heat, heat oil and add noodles and soy sauce to stir fry for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously until the noodles turn brown and tender, set aside.
6. Place another wok on high heat. Heat together chicken broth, sugar and msg, if using and bring to boil.
7. Once the broth boils, add yellow bean sauce, chicken, Chinese broccoli, baby corn and oyster sauce. Stir well to mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Add in the cornstarch mixture and stir until the sauce thickens.
9. Spoon the chicken soup hot over the bed of noodles and serve hot.
Calories 468 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg10%
Sodium 1274.4 mg53.1%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.3%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 224.8%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet