|Cod fillet||1 Pound (450 g)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, seeded|
|Onion||1 Small, skinned and finely chopped|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon (10 ml)|
|Chopped fresh mixed herbs/5 ml (1 level tsp) dried||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
1. Cut the fish and pepper into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2. Mix together the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning in a large ovenproof glass bowl. Add the fish, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Remove the fish from the marinade with a slotted spoon and set aside.
4. Cover the bowl of marinated vegetables with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
5. Thread the cod, pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and bay leaves on to eight wooden skewers and brush with the marinade.
6. Arrange the kebabs in a double layer on a roasting rack and microwave on HIGH for
4. minutes, then re-position them, brush with any remaining marinade and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until the fish is tender.
7. Serve hot with boiled rice or a green salad.