|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Pineapple chunks||12 (fresh or canned)|
|Green pepper||1 (cut in squares)|
1. Combine soy sauce and honey. Add meat and marinate 1 hour.
2. Remove meat and reserve marinade.
3. Alternate beef, pineapple and green pepper on 4 skewers. (If using metal skewers.) Arrange kabobs in a 2-quart glass baking dish and brush with marinade.
4. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 6 to 7 minutes at ROAST, or until meat is done as desired; turn and rearrange skewers and brush with marinade twice during cooking period.
5. Place a cherry tomato at the end of each skewer for garnish.