Egg Foo Yung
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste (few grains)|
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Soy sauce||To Taste|
1. Put 2 teaspoons butter and onion into a glass pie plate. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH; stir twice.
2. Beat eggs, salt and pepper together until well blended but not foamy. Mix in bean sprouts and cooked onion.
3. Put 1/2 teaspoon butter into each of four 10-ounce glass casseroles. Heat in microwave oven until butter is melted (about 15 seconds at HIGH).
4. Divide egg mixture evenly in the dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in microwave oven 5 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Stir; rearrange the casseroles. Continue to cook 3 to 4 1/2 minutes at ROAST, or until almost set.
5. Remove from oven and let stand covered several minutes. Loosen around edges and invert onto plates. Serve with soy sauce.