|Sweet potato||10 Ounce (280g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Toasted black sesame seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Drop (A few drops)|
1. Wash the sweet potato and trim off both the ends.
2. If it is thick cut it vertically in half.
3. Cut it into rolling wedges.
4. Let them sit in generous amount of water for 10 minutes in order to keep its color as it is.
5. Put vegetable oil and sugar in a pan.
6. Lightly drain the potato wedges, drop and spread them in the pan. Do not wipe off the moisture of the potato in order to get the soft and fluffy texture inside.
7. Cover and turn on the burner. Steam and fry at medium low heat.
8. When it starts to making crackling sound, quickly swirl the pan.
9. After cooking for 2 minutes, remove the lid and flip over the potato with chopstick.
10. Put the lid on and cook for another 2 minutes.
11. Open the lid and flip over to brown the surface evenly.
12. Reduce the heat if the pan becomes too hot. Repeat the process until the surface becomes golden brown.
13. Pierce a wedge with bamboo skewer and when it is soft, add the soy sauce to the wedges.
14. If you like it crispy, stir fry for some time and it is ready to serve.
15. Serve in a plate and garnish with black toasted sesame seeds.
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.54 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40.7 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 201.1% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet