Korean Vegetable Pancakes with Seafood
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Green onions||6 , chopped|
|Chives||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Zucchini slices||6 , chopped into long slices|
|Green chili pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Shrimp/Several small scallops chopped||2 Large, chopped|
|Scallops||4 , chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Make a batter by mixing flour, salt and water.
2. Chop vegetables and seafoods.
3. Heat a skillet over medium high heat
4. Add all the ingredients except the seafood in the flour mixture.
5. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil in the skillet.
6. Add the battered veggies to the skillet, spread as thinly as you can.
7. Place the chopped seafood over the pancake. Sprinkle all over the pancake.
8. Break and whisk one egg. Pour over the top of the pancake.
9. When the pancake looks yellow and brown from the sides, its time to give it a flip.
10. Cook for few more minutes. Add more olive oil if required.
11. Serve with sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 982 Calories from Fat 359
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.5%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 354.2 mg118.1%
Sodium 2420.8 mg100.9%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.8%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 65 g130.2%
Vitamin A 204% Vitamin C 543.3%
Calcium 42% Iron 74.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet