We are going to see How To Make Korean Vegetable Pancake. All it needs is little green veggies and some seafood, it is very easy. You can add a variety of seafoods if you like and adding egg is also option. Learn How To Make Korean Vegetable Pancake and enjoy a hot and crunchy dish.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
6 , chopped
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
6 , chopped into long slices
Green chili pepper
1 , finely chopped
Shrimp/Several small scallops chopped
2 Large, chopped
4 , chopped
1. Make a batter by mixing flour, salt and water.
2. Chop vegetables and seafoods.
3. Heat a skillet over medium high heat
4. Add all the ingredients except the seafood in the flour mixture.
5. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil in the skillet.
6. Add the battered veggies to the skillet, spread as thinly as you can.
7. Place the chopped seafood over the pancake. Sprinkle all over the pancake.
8. Break and whisk one egg. Pour over the top of the pancake.
9. When the pancake looks yellow and brown from the sides, its time to give it a flip.
10. Cook for few more minutes. Add more olive oil if required.
11. Serve with sauce.
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!!
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood Recipe Video