1. Remove the cap like stems from the dried persimmon. Wash them and set aside.
2. Remove the pointed part of the pine nuts to expose a small hole. Set aside.
3. In a large pot, put ginger and cinnamon sticks. Pour water and bring it to boil on high heat. Let it boil for around 20 minutes.
4. Lower the heat and continue to simmer for around 25 minutes. Add the sugar and let it melt completely.
5. Turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
6. In a large bowl, pour the cooled juice. Add the persimmon. Cover with a plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
7. In a serving bowl, put a persimmon. Pour the juice generously, add ice cubes and serve it chilled garnished with the pine nuts.
Do you like trying flavors rome around the world with tastes? Here is the video for a Korean punch! Seems simple, infused with the flavors of loads of ginger and cinnamon. If you can get the persimmon, then this seems like a definite try!