Baked Potato Kebabs
|Boiled peeled mashed potatoes||500 Gram|
|Bread slices||2 , soaked in water and squeezed dry|
|Ground roasted cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried pomegranate seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced mint leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. First grind the above mentioned ingredients for making onion chutney, without adding water.
2. If you want it to be a bit sour, add a little lime juice.
3. Now mix potatoes with bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
4. Take a little of the mixture and flatten it on the palm of your hand.
5. Put in some chutney, to form into a roll. Roll nicely in crumbs and bake them in an oven at 200° C.