Beef And Pineapple Kabobs
|Beef boneless steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in 1 inch cubes (Top Loin / Sirloin Steak)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh pineapple||1 Small, cut into pieces|
|Fresh mushroom caps||36|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
1. Toss beef cubes with soy sauce.
2. Alternate meat, pineapple and vegetables on eighteen 8-inch bamboo skewers. Cover kabobs with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, remove kabobs from refrigerator. Place 6 skewers on microwave rack in baking dish.
4. Mix honey, mustard and cloves in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) until warm, about 1 minute.
5. Brush kabobs with honey mixture. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) 6 minutes; turn over and rearrange skewers. Brush with honey mixture. Microwave until beef is almost done, 4 to 7 minutes longer; keep warm. Repeat with remaining kabobs. Brush with any remaining honey mixture just before serving. Garnish each skewer with a cherry tomato if desired.