Tortang Dulong or silverfish omelet is simple yet tasty fish omelet dish. If you read our post on Kinilaw na Dulong, silverfish might be familiar to you now. This omelet dish is as simple as the other omelet dishes that we have except that we are now using fish as part of the ingredient.
Ground black pepper
1. Combine eggs, salt, and ground black pepper then beat until everything is well incorporated.
2. Add-in the silverfish and mix well.
3. Heat a frying pan and pour-in cooking oil.
4. Once the oil heats-up, scoop about half a cup of the mixture using a kitchen ladle and gently pour it in the frying pan.
5. Cook the first side for about 3 to 5 minutes then flip to cook the other side.
6. Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.