Chef Walter Staib, from City Tavern in Philadelphia, makes a stir fry with Dietz and Watson Black Forest Smoked Ham and fresh vegetables.
Black forest ham
2 Pound, finely julienned (Dietz & WatsonÂ® Black Forest Ham)
Napa cabbage head
1⁄4 , shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Lo mein noodles
1. In a large skillet or wok, sauté the garlic, onion and ginger in the sesame oil until translucent.
2. Pour in soy sauce and add the snow peas, cook just until heated through, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the napa cabbage, bean sprouts, green onions, shitake mushrooms and carrots. Cook until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the oyster sauce and teriyaki glaze. Cook until heated through for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the lo mein noodles and toss to coat.
6. Add Sriracha sauce to taste, if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve hot weith your choice of beverage.
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and enjoy!