1. Pour water in the cooking pot and apply heat.
2. When the water starts boiling, add celery, 3/4 cup diced onions, whole peppercorns, and chicken
3. Simmer for 40 to 60 minutes then turn off the heat and let cool.
4. Remove the meat from the chicken using your hands. Discard the bones and skin. Set aside.
5. Filter the liquid using a strainer and set aside. This will be the chicken broth.
6. Soak the noodles in water until it becomes soft.
7. Heat a clean wok or cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
8. When the oil is hot enough, sauté garlic and the remaining 3/4 cup diced onions.
9. Add-in chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Pour-in annatto water and chicken broth then bring to a boil.
11. Stir-in the carrots and half of the chopped onion leeks. Cook for 3 minutes.
12. Add the noodles and fish sauce then cook for another 2 minutes.
13. Transfer to a serving plate and top with remaining onion leeks and place lemon or calamansi slices on the side.
14. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!