Restaurant Style Egg Biryani
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped into stirps|
|Coconut||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1⁄2|
|Biryani pulao masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
How to make:
1. Heat the butter or oil with bay leaves in a flat skillet and add cumin seeds till they splutter.
2. Then add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and biryani pulao masala. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on Med-Low heat.
4. Then finally add grated coconut, don't cook for more than 3 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and add cut boiled egg pieces. Mix gently.
6. Add hot rice to this spicy egg mixture. Don't mix completely to give that restaurant style look and taste to the biryani!!