1. Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil
2. When the oil is hot enough, sautÃ© the garlic and onions
3. Add the pork tenderloin and continue cooking until the color of the outer part turns light brown
4. Pour-in the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender
5. Add the pig€™s kidney, dried bay leaves, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the pig€™s liver and vinegar then simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Put-in the carrots and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the green pea and red bell pepper and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Allow the liquid to evaporate to thicken the remaining sauce.
9. Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
10. Share and Enjoy!