Filipino Sarciadong Isda
|Tilapia||2 Pound, cleaned|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, diced|
|Onions||3 Medium, diced|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Frying cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
2. Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
3. Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sautÃ© the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
4. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
5. Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
6. Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
8. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
9. Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Calories 862 Calories from Fat 573
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.6%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 272 mg90.7%
Sodium 761.3 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 54 g107.1%
Vitamin A 26.2% Vitamin C 46.9%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet