1. Heat a frying pan or wok and pour-in the cooking oil
2. When the oil is hot enough, sautÃ© the onion, and tomatoes
3. Add the ground meat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper then stir to distribute. Put-in the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Whisk the eggs then pour over the ground meat then use a spatula to distribute the meat and eggs evenly.
6. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until you see that the eggs are fully cooked. Avoid over cooking the eggs.
7. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve with ketchup. Share and enjoy!