Fluffy Rice Cooker Bread
|Bread flour||350 Gram|
|Dry yeast||5 Gram|
|Salt||6 1⁄2 Gram|
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, yeast dissolved in water and water.
2. Make a dough and then add butter.
3. Leave it in a warm place for an hour.
4. Press it to get rid of extra gas in the dough.
5. Leave it again for an hour.
6. Place it in rice cooker for an hour.
7. After an hour turn it over and cook again.
8. Turn it over again and cook.
9. It is now done and ready to serve.
Calories 766 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.3 mg8.1%
Sodium 1272.5 mg53%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet