This is a simple Asian Chicken Stock recipe, try out in your kitchen.
2 , sliced
10 Gram, peeled
2 Pound, chopped
1. In a large vessel, add in all the ingredients. Bring to a boil and remove the scum.
2. Simmer on low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. Strain the stock and let it cool. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Take out the stock and remove the fat from the stock.
5. Make chicken curry with chicken stock and serve.
Want to cook Asian food? Do you have some good chicken stock handy? It’s just something you have to have to make any Asian dish! You can’t by a can of Asian chicken stock. It has to be made in your own kitchen so that you can control the flavor, the intensity, the salt content by deciding what goes into the pot. Watch this video to learn how to make a good Asian chicken stock, the base for any Asian dish.