|Chicken||250 Gram, diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, diced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, diced|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||20 Gram, sliced|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For coconut curry|
|Gram flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||250 Gram|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Spring roll sheets||2 , sliced|
|Rotis||2 , sliced|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a blender, add in the onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and water. Make puree.
2. In a pan, heat the oil. Add in red chilli powder, black pepper, coriander powder and turmeric.
3. Add in the chicken and season with salt, cook for a few minutes.
4. Add in the onion mixture and cook until gravy is thick.
5. Season the chicken with additional chilli powder and black pepper according to your taste and stir.
6. When chicken has left the oil at that time season with garam masala and cook for 30 seconds.
7. Recipe follows.
For Egg Noodles
8. In a pan, boil water and add in the salt and oil.
9. Stir in the egg noodles and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
10. Drain the noodles and set aside.
11. Recipe follows.
For Coconut Curry
1. In a blender, add in water, gram flour, turmeric and salt. Blend until everything is well incorporated.
2. In a pan, pour in the gram flour mixture and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for 20 minutes while stirring continuously.
4. Recipe follows.
1. Slice the roti and spring roll sheets.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and deep fry the spring roll sheet and roti. Set aside.
3. In a serving plate, serve the noodles, pour chicken over it and then pour curry over it. Top with fried spring roll and roti.
Calories 692 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.4 mg31.5%
Sodium 193 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.2%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet