|Chicken egg||6 , boiled|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Annatto seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Atsuete)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Put the cornstarch in a container and dredge the boiled chicken eggs. Set aside.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, salt, and pepper then mix thoroughly.
3. Dilute the annatto seeds in water until the reddish color comes out. Combine the liquid with the flour-salt-pepper mixture and mix thoroughly.
4. Put the boiled chicken eggs in the mixing bowl and coat with the batter.
5. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
6. When the oil is hot enough, deep-fry the eggs until the coating is crispy. Use a serving spoon to scoop the eggs from the mixing bowl.
7. Remove the fried eggs from the pan and place in a serving plate.
8. Serve with vinegar or special sauce.
9. Share and Enjoy!
Calories 864 Calories from Fat 716
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.8%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 512.8 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet