Kufta. كفته مع صوص البندوره
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, finely diced|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For stew sauce|
|Tomato paste||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Large, sliced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|All spice||To Taste|
|Hot water||1 Liter|
1. In a large bowl, add in the ground beef, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Make small oval balls of beef mixture and place in a large pan.
3. Place the pan over the stove and cook until it is brown from all sides.
4. Add in the onions and cook for a few minutes until onions are golden brown.
5. In a large saucepan, add in the tomato paste, salt, pepper and all spice. Mix all the ingredients and pour in the hot water.
6. Add in the kufta and onion. Place on the gas and bring to a boil. Low the heat and cover the pan with lid, let it simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Serve Kufta with rice and enjoy!