1. In a juicer, process the juice of carrots, lime leaves and lemon grass.
2. Once done transfer it in a glass, set aside.
3. In a blender blend the fresh processed juice, coconut meat and coconut water, until you get a smooth texture.
4. Once done transfer the soup in the bowl and garnish it with thai basil, pea shoots and black pepper.
5. Serve the coconut carrot lemon-lime soup cold.
You can use the pulp of the carrots to thicken the soup.
For the full recipe and directions, kindly watch the videos in parts. Link provided below
For the Part 1, please click here For the Part 2, please click here For the Part 3, please click here For the Part 4, please click here For the Part 6, please click here