Grillpup and I went to Mazatlan Mexico and had a lot of fun, we even toured a tequila factory so therefore, I had to do a tequila show. In this first scene I make Tequila Lamb Kabobs.
For the lamb kabobs
Toasted sesame seed
For the Lamb Kabobs
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade and mix well to combine.
2. Put the lamb pieces and stir well to coat.
3. Put the marinated meat along with the marinade in a plastic zip lock bag and allow to marinate for 48 hours in refrigerator.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Soak the bamboo skewer in water for about 20 minutes.
6. Thread about 3 pieces of meat on each skewer.
7. Place the skewers in hot grill and allow to cook for 45 minutes with the lid closed or until the meat is tender.
When life hives you tequila and taco shells, make tequila tacos instead! Funny it may seem, but tacos stuffed with tequila-marinated veggies and meat not only makes for yummy hors d’oeuvres for the guests, but is quite a cinch to make too. Just try grilling some at home the Grilldog style and enjoy a nice, homemade treat.