The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Garam masala is a blend of ground spices common in North Indian and other South Asian cuisines. It is used alone or with other seasoning.
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1. Melt the butter in a pan and add the ground coriander seeds and Garam Masala.
2. Add the onion and cook until half done.
3. Add the garlic powder, chili powder, tomatoes and salt and simmer until tomatoes are cooked.
4. Add the shrimps and cook with lid for 5 to 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Just before serving, mix in some coriander leaves and leave the remaining for topping.
Are you craving for deep intense flavors of Indian food? Then take a look at this garam masala shrimp recipe. Here the chef has given easy instructions to make luscious shrimp with spices and cherry tomatoes. Combining so many flavors this dish is bound to satisfy you.