This is a real hummus recipe. Follow the simple tips for making a nice creamy hummus.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped
Roasted red pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Canned chick peas
38 Fluid Ounce, rinsed
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Place chickpeas in a bowl and fill it with water.
2. Using your hands massage the chickpeas and remove the skin. Discard the skin.
3. Once all the chickpeas are free of skin, strain the water and put them in a blender.
4. Add tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, roasted red pepper, extra virgin olive oil and kosher salt place the lid.
5. Pulse the ingredients until smooth and well blended, add water if needed.
6. Once done transfer in a bowl and drizzle olive oil and sprinkle paprika and parsley.