Korean Mushroom Stew Beoseot Jeongol
|Tofu||250 Gram, slice (into squares)|
|Dried shitake mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked (and sliced)|
|Oyster mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Key moisture mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Enoki mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Fresh shitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Turnip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|For the sauce|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl of water soak the shitake mushroom with the kelp for about 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours discard the kelp and transfer the water in a pan, slice the shitake mushrooms, set aside.
3. In a small bowl add all the sauce ingredients and mix well, and pour over the sliced tofu.
4. Heat the pan with mushroom water; add the turnip and the greens of the cabbage, add all the mushrooms add the enoki towards the end, cabbage white, onion, green onion and the tofu along with the sauce.
5. Simmer until the cabbage and the mushrooms are tender.
6. Serve the Korean Mushroom Stew hot.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10%
Saturated Fat 0.93 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1826.1 mg76.1%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet