Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns is a mouth watering Korean dish. Join James in his kitchen as he prepares the Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns and try out yourself.
Biscuit mix package
7 1⁄2 Ounce
1⁄2 Pound, cubed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Black pepper powder
Chinese five spice powder
1. Dice the cooked grilled pork lion, set aside.
2. Grease a steamer basket and keep aside.
3. In a pan, sauté the pork in the heated oil for a few minutes.
4. Stir in all the filling brown sugar, bbq sauce, sesame seeds, black pepper and Chinese five spice powder.
5. Coat the pork well and heat through.
6. Flatten and roll out the biscuit, apply water over the edges.
7. Place a spoonful of the filling on the rolled out biscuit, press well and seal the edges.
8. Place on the greased steamer basket and steam for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Once done remove and allow it to cool for few minutes.
10. Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.