Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish.
300 Milliliter (For deep frying)
For the seasoning
For the coating
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Korean Frying mix)
For the sauce
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
For the garnish
1. Rinse the wings in cold water, place in a large bowl.
2. Season well with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
3. In a plate combine frying mix with curry powder, black pepper and garlic powder, stir and set aside.
4. Preheat the deep fry to 325 - 330 degree F.
5. Coat the wing pieces with flour mixture.
6. Fry at 325 degree, until they change color, then remove and increase the temperature to 375 degrees and fry the second time until golden brown.
7. During second frying make the sauce. In a pan, heat soy sauce, rice syrup, ginger juice and chili pepper.
8. When it starts to boil add the wings and coat.
9. Once done transfer the chicken wings in a serving plate and sprinkle sesame seeds.
10. Serve the Fried Chicken Wings immediately.