|Cubed beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (From Sirloin Tips / London Broil / Sirloin End Steaks)|
|White wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), chopped / pressed|
|Red onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Button mushrooms||16 , wiped clean|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, cubed into 16 pieces|
|Zucchini||1 , cubed into 16 pieces|
|Pearl onions||16 , blanched and peeled|
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard marinade.
4. Cooking time of meat and vegetables will vary, so it's best not to combine them on the same skewer. Fill some skewers with meat pieces and fill other skewers with individual vegetables.
5. Place skewers under a broiler and cook for about 5 minutes; turn them over about halfway through.
6. When finished cooking, remove vegetables and meat from skewers and place in a serving bowl. Serve with a dipping sauce.
other choices: Substitute lamb, chicken, or pork for the beef. Substitute 3 small red onions, quartered, for the pearl onions.