1. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients, aside the sausage and eggs.
2. Place aluminum foil on the table and pour over two cups of mixture.
3. Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape.
4. Place the sausage in the middle and a row of eggs in the longitudinal.
5. With the aid of the foil, rolling in the longitudinal one side of the dough to cover filling.
6. Repeat on the other side, then roll the whole sheet giving it, as much as possible, a cylindrical shape.
7. Seal the rolls as if they were candies (refet to the video)
8. Arrange Embutido in a steamer and cook for one hour.
Here is part 2 of embutido video series. In this video the chef discusses the process to make embutido with sausages and egg and also combines them with the filling which she made in Part 1. Do not miss out some great tips she shares for wrapping the ingredients in a foil for steaming.