1. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients, aside the sausage and eggs.
2. Place aluminum foil on the table and pour over two cups of mixture.
3. Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape.
4. Place the sausage in the middle and a row of eggs in the longitudinal.
5. With the aid of the foil, rolling in the longitudinal one side of the dough to cover filling.
6. Repeat on the other side, then roll the whole sheet giving it, as much as possible, a cylindrical shape.
7. Seal the rolls as if they were candies (refet to the video)
8. Arrange Embutido in a steamer and cook for one hour.
For all those who prefer trying something new for a special occasion this traditional Filipino embutido recipe video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – in this part she provides ingredients details and also shows how to make filling for the main dish. A nice recipe and great cooking technique but all recipe details in one video would have been better. Don’t miss part 2 of the video to see the final dish.
Embutido Part 1 – Ingredients & Filling Recipe Video