Chef Jo Pratt shows us how to make this simple recipe - it's a great alternative to a Saturday night take away.
Wok oil/Stir fry oil
Raw tiger prawns
200 Gram, peeled
2 Teaspoon, toasted (Optional)
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
200 Gram, sliced in half
100 Gram, torn into bite-size pieces
1 , chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely
1 Teaspoon, grated
1. In a wok, over high heat, pour the wok oil. As soon as the oil is smoking, add the chili, garlic and ginger to the wok.
2. Stir-fry and add the broccoli, prawns, oyster mushrooms and bean sprouts. Fry for a few minutes, moving and tossing around in the pan to cook evenly.
3. Once the prawns are cooked through, add the soy sauce, rice wine and honey. Continue to stir-fry for a further minute or so until the broccoli is just becoming tender and everything is coated with the oriental seasoning.
4. Scatter with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
5. Serve the Oriental Prawn Stir Fry immediately.
From the land of the Orient comes this simple yet delicious recipe for oriental prawn stir fry! Sounds intimidating? Well, don't worry! The video makes the recipe as simple as it could possibly get. Serve these prawns at dinner and get ready to be bombarded with compliments!