How To Make An Oiental Stir Fry
|Wok oil/Stir fry oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Raw tiger prawns||200 Gram, peeled|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon, toasted (Optional)|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh broccoli||200 Gram, sliced in half|
|Oyster mushroom||100 Gram, torn into bite-size pieces|
|Bean sprouts||100 Gram|
|Red chilli||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Runny honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine/Sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a wok, over high heat, pour the wok oil. As soon as the oil is smoking, add the chili, garlic and ginger to the wok.
2. Stir-fry and add the broccoli, prawns, oyster mushrooms and bean sprouts. Fry for a few minutes, moving and tossing around in the pan to cook evenly.
3. Once the prawns are cooked through, add the soy sauce, rice wine and honey. Continue to stir-fry for a further minute or so until the broccoli is just becoming tender and everything is coated with the oriental seasoning.
4. Scatter with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
5. Serve the Oriental Prawn Stir Fry immediately.
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 505.3 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 89%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet