Minced Beef Cappli Kebabs is delicious kabab recipe. When we talk about kabab, we visualize a skewer with chunks of meat in it. There are many kinds of kababs and this one of the recipe that I discovered while travelling in Pakistan. Let me show you how this small road side restaurant made these scrumptious Minced Beef Cappli Kebabs, totally rustic and unforgettable.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Chickpea flour/Gram flour / besan
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 , chopped
1 Teaspoon (To Taste)
1 , chopped
Chopped green coriander
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 , cut into quarters
1. Roast the chickpea flour in a pan. Roast until it is one or two shade darker.
2. Add this to the beef.
3. Ground corriander seeds in a coffee grinder or mortar.
4. Add this to the beef. Add chopped chillies.
5. Add salt, cumin seeds, onion, fresh corriander and tomatoes.
6. Mix it with hands for a even mixture.
7. Bring the mixture out of the bowl and divide into 6 equal parts for making patties. Make nice thin patties.
8. Heat oil in a pan. Place 4 patties in a pan, do not over crowd the pan.
9. Cook for 2 minutes on each side till they are lightly brown and cooked through.
10. Serve with green chutney or sweet chutney, onion rings and fresh green corriander.
Kick off the alfresco season in your own backyard and throw these mouth-watering beef kebabs on the barbie.These super-healthy meal are deliciously tangy at every mouthful. Try them on some traditional kebab bread with a fresh mint and tomato salad.