Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs
|Minced beef||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chickpea flour/Gram flour / besan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped|
|Coriander seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chopped green coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||4 , cut into quarters|
1. Roast the chickpea flour in a pan. Roast until it is one or two shade darker.
2. Add this to the beef.
3. Ground corriander seeds in a coffee grinder or mortar.
4. Add this to the beef. Add chopped chillies.
5. Add salt, cumin seeds, onion, fresh corriander and tomatoes.
6. Mix it with hands for a even mixture.
7. Bring the mixture out of the bowl and divide into 6 equal parts for making patties. Make nice thin patties.
8. Heat oil in a pan. Place 4 patties in a pan, do not over crowd the pan.
9. Cook for 2 minutes on each side till they are lightly brown and cooked through.
10. Serve with green chutney or sweet chutney, onion rings and fresh green corriander.
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 438
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g76.1%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.6%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 49.2 mg16.4%
Sodium 389.6 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.6%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 18 g36.4%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 37.2%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet