You can store this recipe for about 2-3 weeks, it will help you make sandwiches in a fizz.
Canned garbanzo beans
15 Ounce (1 Can)
1 Clove (5 gm)
2 Tablespoon (Can Be Found Next To Peanut Butter At Your Grocery)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 (Preferably Whole Wheat Can Be Found In The Bread Section At Your Grocery)
1. Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and puree.
2. Add the olive oil and continue to puree until creamy.
3. Cut one large piece of the lavash into 3 equal pieces (cutting the lavash with scissors in a good trick).
4. Spread 3 tablespoons of the hummus on a piece of lavash.
5. Roll into a pinwheel and slice into bite size wheels.
Want to pack something nice for your child's lunch box? As always, Weelicious host has come up with a meal recipe for the kids to carry for school or to a park. These are easy hummus pinwheels and she shows the recipe from scratch which includes making hummus. These pinwheels are easy for the kids to eat as sandwiches could be too big for them. Give it a try and your children are going to love them.