Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
|Arugula leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salmon||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|White truffle oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Black sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly crushed|
|Cucumber||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Tuna||2 Tablespoon, diced (Black Eyed)|
|Avocado||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Pickled ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon wedges||2 Medium|
|Wasabi||1 Tablespoon, powdered|
|Belgian endives||1 Medium (1 leaf)|
1. In a serving plate, put the arugula leaves as a layer.
2. SALMON LAYER: In a bowl, put salmon, white truffle oil, olive oil, salt, pepper, sesame seeds (both types). Mix well.
3. Place a steel ring on the leaf bed. Put the salmon mixture into the ring and press to pack it.
4. CUCUMBER LAYER: Mix cucumber into the same bowl as salmon, mix it with the remaining seasoning mixture and put it on top of the salmon layer. Press to pack.
5. TUNA LAYER: Repeat the seasoning of salmon with tuna and mix well. Put it over the cucumber and press it to pack and form the next layer.
6. Gently move the ring upward to make more space for layers.
7. Mix avocado with salt and pepper and put it on top of tune layer. Press gently to pack.
8. Slowly remove the ring without damaging the column made with the layers.
9. Gently place the pickled ginger on the top as the final layer.
10. Drizzle soy sauce and chilli oil around the column and leaf bed.
11. Sprinkle toasted sesame and black sesame seeds around and over the column.
12. In a small bowl, mix wasabi powder with chardonnay to make a paste.
13. Place an endive on one side of the column and spread the wasabi paste on it.
14. Serve the Sashimi with lemon wedges on the side with any crusty bread or enjoy it as it is.