|Vienna sausage/6 pieces hotdogs||12 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Ground pork||2 Pound|
|Hard boiled eggs||3 , sliced|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Made By Placing 4 Slices Of Tasty Bread In A Food Processor. If Not Using Any Food Processor,Just Tear The Bread.)|
1. Place the ground pork in a large container
2. Add the bread crumbs then break the raw eggs and add it in. Mix well
3. Put-in the carrots, bell pepper (red and green), onion, pickle relish, and cheddar cheese. Mix thouroughly
4. Add the raisins, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper then mix well.
5. Place the meat mixture in an aluminum foil and flatten it. (see video for guidance)
6. Put in the sliced vienna sausage and sliced boiled eggs alternately on the middle of the flat meat mixture.
7. Roll the foil to form a cylinderlocking the sausage and egg in the middle if the meat mixture. Once done, lock the edges of the foil.
8. Place in a steamer and let cook for 1 hour.
9. Place inside the refrigerator until temperature turns cold
10. Slice and serve. Share and Enjoy!
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.6%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.5 mg67.8%
Sodium 918.3 mg38.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 29 g58.4%
Vitamin A 55.4% Vitamin C 48.6%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet