1. Rinse chick peas and take it a food processor.
2. Add roasted red peppers, minced garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, tahini and olive oil.
3. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Blend it. Check for seasoning.
5. Serve Hummus with Roasted Red Pepper with falafel, grilled chicken, fish or eggplant.
If you are tired of the regular taste of hummus, you are going to find it delicious. The chef has his way of playing with flavors and roasted red pepper definitely adds a zing to this recipe. The video is worth your time and so is the recipe!