Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
|Bottled italian dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless beef loin sirloin steak||2 Pound, cut 3/4 inch thick|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Reserve Juice)|
|Dried apricots||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Mushrooms||24 , halved|
|Canned whole water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, drained, juice reserved (1 Can)|
1. Combine Italian dressing, soy sauce, wine, honey and ginger in a 1-quart glass casserole. Stir marinade.
2. Cut steak into 3/4-inch cubes and put into marinade in casserole; stir. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
3. Put apricots and reserved pineapple juice into a 1-quart glass casserole. Cook in microwave oven 3 minutes at High. Let cool in liquid.
4. Remove beef cubes from marinade and thread on bamboo skewers, alternating each cube with a piece of pineapple, apricot, mushroom or water chestnut.
5. Place kabobs in a large baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at High. Turn each kabob over and rearrange; continue cooking 2 1/2 minutes at High, or until done as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3797 Calories from Fat 1487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 167 g257.5%
Saturated Fat 50.9 g254.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 486 mg162%
Sodium 8637.8 mg359.9%
Total Carbohydrates 341 g113.5%
Dietary Fiber 30.1 g120.5%
Sugars 275.5 g
Protein 208 g415.4%
Vitamin A 122.7% Vitamin C 271.8%
Calcium 30.3% Iron 146.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet