Asian Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
|Oysters||12 , dried|
|Dried black mushrooms||4|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown; then discard. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4. Add sliced vegetables and oysters. Stir-fry 2 minutes more.
5. Add stock and bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, about 1 hour.
6. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with soy sauce; season lightly with salt and pepper, and serve.