Koreans love to have Cucumber Kimchi as Side Dish most of the time. It's very traditional and delicious recipe.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Handful Of)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Red pepper flakes
Chopped pickled shrimp
1. Wash all the vegetables
2. Cut cucumbers in 4 pieces and make cross cuts from top to bottom, but not all the way through.
3. Put salt on cucumbers and set in bowl for 20 mins.
4. While Cucumbers are getting salted, begin to make salt for cucumber kimchi.
5. In the large bowl, add all the sauce ingredients together.
6. wash cucumbers in the cold water one time and squeeze excess water off cucumbers.
7. Put sauce into the openings of the cucumber by hand.
Give your daily meal an Asian twist with Korean favorite cucumber kimchi. A delicious variation of the regular spicy, fermented vegetable dish, cucumber kimchi can be best savored as a yummy side dish. Zesty, snappy, and full of flavors, this dish can be stored for many days.