Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce
|Lean pork||1 Pound|
|Scallions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Sliver pork. Split scallions in half, then cut crosswise in 1 inch sections. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and stir fry a few times to brown lightly. Add pork and stir fry until it begins to brown (about 2 to 3 minutes).
4. Add sherry and remaining soy sauce and stir fry 1 minute more. Then stir in stock and heat quickly.
5. Stir in cornstarch oyster sauce paste to thicken