Chicken Kebabs With Garlic Sauce And Pickles are not spicy. They are made from lean chicken in a light marinade. Chicken Kebabs With Garlic Sauce And Pickles is served with a Lebanese twist. Mixed pickles and garlic sauce are added for a superb flavor.
2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and chopped
2 , cut into 2cm strips (Free-Range)
0%fat greek yogurt
1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and grated
Chopped flat leaf parsley
1. To make the marinade, stir together the garlic, oil, paprika and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
3. To make the garlic sauce, mix together the yoghurt, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. This can be made up to a day in advance if it's easier for you.
4. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Thread the pieces of chicken on to two wooden skewers (if you soak the skewers before using them, they will not burn).
5. Lay the kebabs on to the griddle and cook for five minutes on each side or until cooked through. Lay the wraps on two plates and spread over the garlic sauce.
6. Lay two lettuce leaves on each, one of the tomatoes, three of each of the pickles and finally top with a kebab and a dash of Tabasco.
7. Fold the base up towards the middle, and the sides in. Serve immediately.
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold beverages. Watch the video for more...
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce Recipe Video