Korean Food How To Make Spicy Baked Cheese Tteokbokki Chijeu Cheese Tteokbokki
|Sticky rice cake sticks||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Green onion||3 , cut into long pieces|
|Shimeji mushroom/Crimini||1 Packet|
|Chicken stock/Beef stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Diced sausage/Cooked ground pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic chicken bouillon cube||1 , crushed|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||4 (Optional)|
1. Put chix stock in a pan/skillet and bring it to a boil.
2. Add your rice cakes, onion, green onion, sugar, soy sauce, curry powder or spicy yellow/brown mustard, maple syrup and ketchup to skillet and mix well stirring gently for about 5 minutes
3. Now add your mushrooms and garlic and stir gently for another 5 minutes until sauce thickens and the rice cakes begin to get soft.
4. Taste your mixture if it is too sweet add more heat if it is to hot add more sweet.
5. At this time add your diced sausage, ground pork, little smokies and eggs and mix in well.
6. Preheat your oven to 475 degrees and put the Tteokbokki in an oven proof pan/dish.
7. Add your mozzarella cheese to the top.
8. Put in the oven at 475 for 5 to 10 minutes until cheese gets bubbly.
9. Remove from oven and serve it hot and gooey right now! Enjoy!
Calories 1284 Calories from Fat 376
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.2%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 335.1 mg111.7%
Sodium 2352 mg98%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g41%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 49 g98.8%
Vitamin A 45% Vitamin C 18.5%
Calcium 38.7% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet