Momos, simply delish on their own is now double the delish with this recipe. Fried momos with juicy filling, stir fried in a spicy sauce.. Divine. Called as c momos more often, but whatever you call it is delish! Make this to serve as a starter or as a anytime snack, simply cannot resist this. Enjoy
|Cabbage||1 , grated|
|Onion||2 , chopped|
|Ginger||3 Inch , grated|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For frying)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
|Red chutnie||4 Tablespoon|
|Red chili paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||3 Drop|
|Onion||1 , shelled|
1. Take cabbage, onion,ginger, pepper and salt in a bowl. Mix very well with the filling.
2. Squeeze the filling to get rid of excess moisture. Retain the moisture for some other project.
3. Add oil to the filling. Mix well.
4. Roll out dough balls to create the the outer skin for momos. Stuff the balls with the filling and seal it as shown.
5. Steam the momos.
6. Deep fry the momos until golden. Set aside.
7. Mix momo chutney with red chili paste, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and mix well.
8. Heat oil in a wok. Add chili and onion shells. Season with salt and MSG. Toss it well. Pour our sauce mixture in the wok.
9. Balance with sugar and stir well.
10. Add your fried momos and coat.
11. Garnish with coriander and spring onions. Serve.