|Artichokes||6 Small, partially peeled, if necessary|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Mushrooms||6 Large (Approximately The Same Size As The Artichoke Hearts)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar/Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lightly whipped|
|Chopped fresh dill||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the mushrooms in half lengthwise.
2) In a saucepan place together butter, salt, pepper and lemon.
3) Stream in water to cover artichokes.
4) Put the lid on and heat to boil for 20 minutes or until they are cooked through.
5) Pour of the water and allow the artichokes to drain well.
6) Allow to cool enough to handle, slice in half lengthwise and spoon out the hairy choke with a teaspoon.
7) Place an artichoke halves and a mushroom halve, and arrange on a salad plate.
8) In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar or lemon juice and mustard until it forms a creamy sauce.
9) While beating add in the sour cream, dill and salt and pepper to taste.
10) Stream the sauce over the salad and serve.