Party Style Artichokes
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Artichoke||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Desired)|
1. In a microwave bowl, take butter. Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add garlic salt and mix it well. Keep it aside to set.
3. Cut thistles from artichoke stems and arrange it on a microwave plate.
4. Pour garlic and butter mixture over it and toss it. Wrap it in wax paper.
5. Microwave on high till artichokes is done. Remember to rotate it ¼ the turn when you are halfway through cooking.
6. Keep it covered for 5 minutes.
7. Serve Party Style Artichokes with a dip.